Darryn Binder Yamaha leather Motorbike jacket 2022
Motorcycle racing is one of the fastest-growing sports in the modern world. The bike racer has been paid millions of dollars and the prize money for the race is very high. During a motorcycle race, the rider’s speed can reach 200 mph. At such high speeds, even a small drop on a truck can be fatal. For this reason, the Darryn Binder Yamaha leather Motorbike racing jacket MotoGP 2022 needs to provide riders with immeasurable protection.
The outer shell of Darryn Binder Yamaha leather Motorcycle jacket 2022
- Top Grain Genuine Cowhide Mild leather gear 1.2 -1.3 mm
- Perforated (As per Design or per customer’s desire)
- Sponsored Labels & Printings
- Stretch as per Design or per Customer’s desire.
- Original YKK Zipper at Front, Cuffs & Calf
- External Shoulder, Elbow & Knee protections (As per Design or Customer’s desire)
- Dupont Kevlar or Schoeller Keprotec Stretch Fabric at inner arms and Crotch and Back Shin Areas (As per design)
- Nylon Thread stitch
Inner Shell of Darryn Binder Motorbike racing jacket 2022
- 100% Polyester mesh lining
- CE-approved removable Protectors on Shoulders, Elbows, Knees, Back & Thighs
- CE Approved Hump
- Kevlar Thread Safety Stitch
Material Composition of Yamaha leather motorbike jacket;
- Leather = 50%
- Polyester Lining = 40%
- Foam Padding = 2%
- Rubber Padding =3%
- Zipper = 2%
- Thread = 3%
- Do not iron
- Do not Machine Wash
- Do not Machine Dry
- Do not bleach
- Protect Against extensive sunlight, dryness & heat
Product Hangtags- Darryn Binder Yamaha leather Motorbike racing jacket:
Why does the Darryn Binder Yamaha leather motorbike jacket have humps?
The hump of a Darryn Binder Yamaha leather motorbike racing jacket is a small ridge behind the rider’s suit. Designed to create eddy behind the rider, it pushes the bike against the track and speeds it up. Motorcycle suits have humps because of a few possible reasons: protection, aerodynamics, additional storage, or to serve your hydration needs like a camel bag.
Other relevant products:
How to clean motorcycle suits, two piece racing suits, original b3 bomber jackets
There are no reviews yet.