Dark maroon Basholo b3 bomber jacket
The dark Maroon Aviator shearling basholo b3 leather bomber jacket was the first jet jacket specifically designed for the most advanced bombers and their needs. The Aviator shearling leather basholo b3 bomber jacket was introduced in the mid-1930s, made of sheepskin and lined with heavy wool. It did not have a woven belt attached to the jets of the previous flight, but two leather belts allowed the pilot to cover the wide collar of sheepskin. This was a huge coat designed to keep the bombs warm as we seen in bashalo bomber jacket reviews i.e. 25,000 feet high.
Benefits of dark maroon shearling Flight jacket
- A Maroon Aviator leather jacket is a great outfit for low-weather areas.
- It keeps you warm and provides you with great comfort in your daily activities.
- Authentic B3 bomber jackets are made too heavy within insulated layers that bring great heat to the body. The best thing about the aviator shearling leather jacket is too lightweight.
- You can add many layers under your jacket without looking bulky.
- These jackets are extremely versatile; you can wear them on any occasion and style them with your daily wardrobe items including your regular jeans and sneakers.
Hence it’s the most worthy investment that stays for a long time in your wardrobe.
Material & Features of basholo b3 leather bomber jacket
- The sheepskin dark brown leather jackets are made from genuine sheepskin leather.
- The jacket has two sloping hands warmer pockets, some have multiple.
- The collar can be folded and lifted with additional straps to protect it from the cold.
- Waist strap and buckle for waist adjustment.
- It also has a strap and buckles on the collar and one adjustable strap and buckle on the side.
- Note: Dry cleaning only.
What is a WW2 Real leather jacket?
Dark brown authentic leather jackets are the best option when you are living in extremely severe temperatures. It is made of original sheepskin and inside the jacket, fur is fitted. It is made of different materials such as polyester, suede, nylon, and cotton. Authentic leather jackets provide great heat to the body and make lives easier in heavy weather.