Black Sheepskin b3 bomber jacket with Fur for men
Sheepskin b3 bomber jacket was the first jet jacket specifically designed for the most advanced bombers and their needs. B-3 was introduced in the mid-1930s, made of sheepskin and lined with heavy wool. It did not have a woven belt attached to the jets of the previous flight, but two leather belts allowed the pilot to cover the wide collar of sheepskin. This was a huge coat designed to keep the bombs warm i.e. 25,000 feet high.
Benefits of Bomber jacket
- Bomber jackets are a great outfit for low-weather areas.
- It keeps you warm and provides you with great comfort in your daily activities.
- B3 bomber jackets are made too heavy within insulated layers that bring great heat to the body. The best thing about bomber b3 jackets are too lightweight.
- You can add many layers under your jacket without looking bulky.
- These jackets are extremely versatile; you can wear them on any occasion and style them with your daily wardrobe items including your regular jeans and sneakers.
Hence it’s the most worthy investment that stays for a long time in your wardrobe.
Material & Features of b3 sheepskin bomber jacket
- This jacket is made from genuine sheepskin leather.
- The jacket has two sloping hands warmer pockets, some have multiple.
- The collar can be folded and lifted with additional straps to protect it from the cold.
- Waist strap and buckle for waist adjustment.
- It also has a strap and buckles on the collar and one adjustable strap and buckle on the side.
- Note: Dry cleaning only.
Where can you buy the original sheepskin Bomber jacket?
If you are looking for high-quality items at affordable prices for your clothing wardrobe, Maher leathers is a shopping destination with new styles every week. Here you will find the latest models of original b3 sheepskin bomber jackets made of durable leather.
How to wash your b3 bomber jacket
Every time whenever you will make up your mind to buy that luxury piece of outfit i.e. b3 bomber jacket must ask the seller how you can wash this piece of cloth. Mostly when you buy from a standard shop, there is a sticker attached to the clothes with care tips including washing. The advantage of that sticker is that it provides information about the materials used for its manufacture. Therefore, if you know the material you can easily search how to clean it. Otherwise, you may lose your jacket as well as your money. So, be careful.