Andrea Dovizioso Yamaha Motogp One Piece Race Suit 2022
Motorcycles are no longer just a hobby or just a means of transportation. Today it is a kind of profession. Motorcycle racing is an incredibly passionate and unpredictable sport. It requires a specially designed Andrea Dovizioso Yamaha race suit to keep racers protected in any unfortunate event. It is made of various materials and a blend of different materials. If peculiarly we talk about motorcycle racing suits there are made of leather.
The outer shell of Andrea Dovizioso Yamaha one-piece Motogp Race Suit 2022
- Top Grain Genuine Cowhide Mild leather 1.2 -1.3mm
- Perforated (As per Design or per customer’s desire)
- Sponsored Labels & Printings for Andrea Dovizioso Yamaha race suit
- Stretch as per Design or per Customer’s desire.
- Original YKK Zipper at Front, Cuffs & Calf
- External Shoulder, Elbow & Knee protections (As per Design or Customer’s desire)
- Dupont Kevlar or Schoeller Keprotec Stretch Fabric at inner arms and Crotch and Back Shin Areas (As per design)
- Coats Thread stitch
Inner Shell of Yamaha Motogp One Piece Race Suit 2022
Material Composition of Yamaha Andrea Dovizioso Motogp suit
Care Instruction of Andrea Dovizioso Yamaha race suit:
Why do Andrea Dovizioso Motogp Yamaha suit have humps?
The hump of an Andrea Dovizioso Yamaha Motogp suit is a small ridge behind the rider’s suit. Designed to create eddy behind the rider, it pushes the bike against the track and speeds it up. Motorcycle suits have humps because of a few possible reasons: protection, aerodynamics, additional storage, or to serve your hydration needs like a camel bag.