Yamaha Allianz pascal motorbike leather suit
Motorcycle racing is one of the fastest-growing sports in the modern world. The bike racer has been paid millions of dollars and the prize money for the race is very high. During a motorcycle race, the rider’s speed can reach 200 mph. At such high speeds, even a small drop on a truck can be fatal. For this reason, the Yamaha Allianz pascal motorbike leather motorcycle racing suit needs to provide riders with immeasurable protection.
The outer shell:
- The Yamaha Allianz pascal motorcycle leather suit is made of Top Grain Genuine Cowhide Mild leather 1.2 -1.3 mm.
- Perforated (As per Design or per customer’s desire)
- Sponsored Labels & Printings
- Stretch as per Design or per Customer’s desire.
- Original YKK Zipper at Front, Cuffs & Calf
- External Shoulder, Elbow & Knee protections (As per Design or Customer’s desire)
- Dupont Kevlar or Schoeller Keprotec Stretch Fabric at inner arms and Crotch and Back Shin Areas (As per design)
- Nylon Thread stitch- Yamaha Allianz pascal motorbike racing suit
- 100% Polyester mesh lining
- CE-approved removable Protectors on Shoulders, Elbows, Knees, Back & Thighs
- CE Approved Hump
- Kevlar Thread Safety Stitch
- Do not iron
- Do not Machine Wash
- Do not Machine Dry the Yamaha allianz pascal motorcycle leather suit
- Do not bleach
- Protect Against extensive sunlight, dryness & heat
- Genuine Leather
- CE Protectors
- (3) Kevlar or Keprotec
Why does the Yamaha Allianz pascal Greamer toptec motorbike suit have humps?
The hump of a motorcycle suit is a small ridge behind the rider’s suit. Designed to create eddy behind the rider, it pushes the bike against the track and speeds it up. Motorcycle suits have humps because of a few possible reasons: protection, aerodynamics, additional storage, or to serve your hydration needs like a camel bag.