Gray original leather b3 bomber jacket
The Shearling b3 gray men leather jacket was the first jet jacket specifically designed for the most advanced bombers and their needs. A genuine gray shearling b3 men leather bomber jacket was introduced in the mid-1930s, made of sheepskin and lined with heavy wool. It did not have a woven belt attached to the jets of the previous flight, but two leather belts allowed the pilot to cover the wide collar of sheepskin. This was a huge coat designed to keep the bombs warm i.e. 25,000 feet high.
Benefits of the gray Bomber jacket
- Bomber jackets are a great outfit for low-weather areas.
- It keeps you warm and provided you with great comfort in your daily activities.
- B3 bomber jackets are made too heavy within insulated layers that bring great heat to the body. The best thing about bomber b3 jackets are too lightweight.
- You can add many layers under your jacket without looking bulky.
- These jackets are extremely versatile; you can wear them on any occasion and style them with your daily wardrobe items including your regular jeans and sneakers.
- Hence it’s the most worthy investment that stays for a long time in your wardrobe.
Material & Features of b3 sheepskin bomber jacket
- This jacket is made from genuine sheepskin leather.
- The jacket has two sloping hands and warmer pockets, some have multiple.
- The collar can be folded and lifted with additional straps to protect it from the cold.
- Waist strap and buckle for waist adjustment.
- It also has been strapped and buckled on the collar and one adjustable strap buckled on the side.
- Note: Dry cleaning only.
What to wear with a b3 bomber jacket?
Bomber jackets are the ultimate and versatile wardrobe item. You don’t need to worried about what to wear with it. It is itself giving you a great style and enhancing your personality. You can go with your denim jeans almost part of every guy’s wardrobe and use regular sneakers. You can wear your bomber jacket on almost every occasion.
How to choose your b3 sheepskin bomber jacket?
Many people lost their bomber jackets due to the inability of choosing the right one. It is important to choose according to your physique. It is a heavy investment; not in every people’s hands so be careful while buying your outfit. Always take your correct body measurements before buying it.
How to wash your jacket
Every time whenever you are made up your mind to buy that luxury piece of outfit i.e. b3 bomber jacket must be asked the seller how you can wash this piece of cloth. Mostly when you buy from a standard shop, there is a sticker attached to the clothes with care tips including washing. The advantage of that sticker is that it provided information about the materials used for its manufacture. Therefore, if you know the material you can easily search for how to clean it. Otherwise, you may lose your jacket as well as your money. So, be careful.