B3 women’s lambskin leather jackets | Shearling jacket for ladies
The B3 women’s lambskin shearling ladies leather jackets were the first jet jackets specifically designed for the most advanced bombers and their needs. Then women’s b3 shearling lambskin leather jacket was introduced in the mid-1930s, made of sheepskin and lined with heavy wool.
It did not have the woven belt attached to the jets of the previous flight, but two leather belts allowed the pilot to cover the wide sheepskin collar. It was a huge coat designed to keep the bombs warm, i.e. 25,000 feet up.
Advantages of the Bomber jacket
- Bomber jackets are great clothing for areas with inclement weather.
- Keeps you warm and provides great comfort for everyday activities.
- B3 jackets are made too heavy in insulated layers that bring a lot of warmth to the body. The best thing about b3 bomber jackets is their extremely low weight.
- You can add many layers under a jacket without looking bulky.
- These jackets are incredibly versatile; you can wear them for all occasions and style them into your everyday wardrobe including regular jeans and sneakers.
- So it is the most valuable investment that will stay in your wardrobe for a long time.
Material and features of the b3 sheepskin bomber jacket
- This jacket is made of genuine sheepskin.
- The jacket has two slanted hands warmer pockets, some have more.
- The collar can be folded and raised with additional straps to protect it from the cold.
- Waist strap and buckle for waist adjustment.
- Also, have a strap and buckle on the collar and one adjustable strap and buckle on the side.
- Note: Dry cleaning only.
Frequently asked questions about Women’s B3 bomber jackets
What are B3 bomber jackets?
The B3 bomber jacket is the best choice when you live in extremely high temperatures. It is made of genuine sheepskin and has a fur-trimmed jacket inside. It is made of various materials such as polyester, suede, nylon, and cotton. B3 jackets provide great body warmth and make life easier in harsh weather.
Where can you buy an original sheepskin Bomber jacket?
If you’re looking for high-quality, affordable items for your wardrobe, Maher leather is your shopping destination with new styles every week. Here you will find the latest models of the original b3 sheepskin bomber jacket in durable leather.
How to wash shearling b3 leather jacket
Every time you decide to buy that luxurious piece of clothing, such as a B3 bomber jacket, you have to ask the seller how you can wash this piece of fabric. Usually, when buying in a standard store, a sticker is attached to the clothes with care tips, including washing.
The advantage of this sticker is that it provides information about the materials used to make it. So if you know the material, you can easily search for how to clean it. Otherwise, you can lose your jacket and money. Be careful.