Evel Knievel leather jacket
Motorcycle racing is one of the fastest-growing sports in the modern world. The bike racer has been paid millions of dollars and the prize money for the race is very high. During a motorcycle race, the rider’s speed can reach 200 mph. At such high speeds, even a small drop on a truck can be fatal. For this reason, the Evel Knievel White Stars motorbike leather jacket needs to provide riders with an immeasurable protection level as the Evel Knievel Motorbike Suit.
The outer shell of the white star motorcycle jacket
- Top Grain Genuine Cowhide Mild leather gear 1.2 -1.3 mm
- Perforated (As per Design or per customer’s desire)
- Sponsored Labels & Printings
- Stretch as per Design or per Customer’s desire.
- Original YKK Zipper at Front, Cuffs & Calf
- External Shoulder, Elbow & Knee protections (As per Design or Customer’s desire)
- Dupont Kevlar or Schoeller Keprotec Stretch Fabric at inner arms and Crotch and Back Shin Areas (As per design)
- evel knievel jacket has a Nylon Thread stitch.
Inner Shell of Evel Knievel motorcycle jacket
Why does Evel Knievel’s white star motorcycle jacket have humps?
The hump of a motorcycle suit is a small ridge behind the rider’s suit. Designed to create eddy behind the rider, it pushes the bike against the track and speeds it up. This Evel Knievel star jacket has humps because of a few possible reasons: protection, aerodynamics, additional storage, or to serve your hydration needs like a camel bag. You can also see these protection measures in our Honda Motorcycle jackets and Suits
Why was Evel Knievel known as the “daredevil”?
Evel Knievel is called a “daredevil” because he did incredibly dangerous stunts on his motorcycle, defying the odds and thrilling audiences with his fearless feats.