Evel knievel leather jacket
Motorcycle racing is one of the fastest-growing sports in the modern world. The bike racer has been paid millions of dollars and the prize money for the race is very high. During a motorcycle race, the rider’s speed can reach 200 mph. At such high speeds, even a small drop on a truck can be fatal. For this reason, Evel Knievel white stars motorbike leather jacket needs to provide riders with immeasurable protection-evel knievel star leather jacket.
The outer shell of evel knievel white star motorbike jacket
- Top Grain Genuine Cowhide Mild leather gear 1.2 -1.3 mm
- Perforated (As per Design or per customer’s desire)
- Sponsored Labels & Printings
- Stretch as per Design or per Customer’s desire.
- Original YKK Zipper at Front, Cuffs & Calf
- External Shoulder, Elbow & Knee protections (As per Design or Customer’s desire)
- Dupont Kevlar or Schoeller Keprotec Stretch Fabric at inner arms and Crotch and Back Shin Areas (As per design)
- evel knievel jacket has a Nylon Thread stitch.
Inner Shell of evel knievel jacket
Why does evel knievel jacket has humps?
The hump of a motorcycle suit is a small ridge behind the rider’s suit. Designed to create eddy behind the rider, it pushes the bike against the track and speeds it up. Motorcycle suits have humps because of a few possible reasons: protection, aerodynamics, additional storage, or to serve your hydration needs like a camel bag.
Other relevant products:
One piece racing suit, two piece racing suit, original b3 bomber jackets
There are no reviews yet.