Black b3 Bomber Men Shearling Motorcycle Jacket with Fur
The Shearling b3 bomber jacket was the first jet jacket specifically designed for the most advanced bombers and their needs. B-3 was introduced in the mid-1930s, made of sheepskin and lined with heavy wool.
It did not have a woven belt attached to the jets of the previous flight, but two leather belts allowed the pilot to cover the wide collar of sheepskin. This was a huge coat designed to keep the bombs warm i.e. 25,000 feet high.
Benefits of Bomber jacket
- Bomber jackets are a great outfit for low-weather areas.
- It keeps you warm and provides you with great comfort in your daily activities.
- B3 bomber jackets are made too heavy within insulated layers that bring great heat to the body. The best thing about bomber b3 jackets are too lightweight.
- You can add many layers under your jacket without looking bulky.
- These jackets are extremely versatile; you can wear them on any occasion and style them with your daily wardrobe items including your regular jeans and sneakers.
Hence it’s the most worthy investment that stays for a long time in your wardrobe.
Material & Features of b3 sheepskin bomber jacket
- This jacket is made from genuine sheepskin leather.
- The jacket has two sloping hands warmer pockets, some have multiple.
- The collar can be folded and lifted with additional straps to protect it from the cold.
- Waist strap and buckle for waist adjustment.
- It also has a strap and buckles on the collar and one adjustable strap and buckle on the side.
- Note: Dry cleaning only.
What are B3 bomber jackets?
A B3 bomber jacket is the best option when you are living in extremely severe temperatures. It is made of original sheepskin and inside the jacket, fur is fitted. It is made of different materials such as polyester, suede, nylon, and cotton. B3 jackets provide great heat to the body and make lives easier in heavy weather.
What to wear with a sheepskin b3 bomber jacket?
Shearling leather jackets are the most ultimate and versatile wardrobe item. You don’t need to worry about what to wear with it. It is itself giving you a great style and enhancing your personality. You can go with your denim jeans almost part of every guy’s wardrobe and use regular sneakers. You can wear your bomber jackets on almost every occasion.
This coat appears to have come from China and seems to be an actual real leather/ sheepskin coat. It took around two weeks to get to me in NYC. It runs small, so order at least one size up. I normally wear a large and I orderedXL and it fits me pretty well. For the price (under $200), I’m shocked that this seems to be a real shearling coat. I’ve always known shearling coats to easily run $500+. I haven’t worn it yet, so I’ll wait to see how well it holds up. I may apply a leather conditioner and waterproof sealer to the jacket to make sure it lasts.
Ralf Haselhuhn –
Super kann man nur weiter empfehlen